Black Mountain Trail Camp
The 10th Annual Autumnal Fiesta is scheduled for October 17th thru October 18th, 2009.
This year, everyone is required to bring AT LEAST 16oz of a NON CARBONATED beverage. Examples of Non Carbonated beverages: Water, apple juice, vodka, rum, wine, whiskey, etc... Examples of carbonated beverages that you should not bring (at least not for the competion): Beer, soda, pop, you get the idea....
- Meeting Location for cyclists is HERE (Google Map). Please be there at 1:00 PM! There is street parking in the neighborhoods nearby.
- Hikers Should Start Here (Google Maps). You should park before 5PM, as the gates close at sunset.
- If you want to drive and hike, that's okay. You must let me know your vehicle make, model, color, and license plate number by October 10th if you wish to drive. I will be obtaining the permits on that day, and finalizing the reservation.
- Most dinner and breakfast will be provided. Bring your own food if you don't like spaghetti, salad, pancakes, and wine. You should bring snacks for the ride.
- I have reserved space for 16 campers. Priority will be given to those who have signed up first.