Encryption Buddy Version History
Encryption Buddy Main Page
Encryption Buddy 1.1.3 (10/28/2015)
Encryption Buddy 1.1.2 (10/02/2014)
- Fixed an issue where folder numbers would not be incremented if a folder with the name already existed during decryption
- Signed with v2 Code signature for Mavericks.
- Fixed an issue where items with the atpersand would not be decrypted
- Fixed an issue where files with the greater than and less than signs in the file name would not be encrypted.
- Yosemite Improvement - Fixed Path To Me. Also, for Mavericks, changed method for path to me to prevent double launch.
Encryption Buddy 1.1.1 (11/13/2013)
- Fixed bug introduced in latest release where folders dragged onto the program icon would not get encrypted
- Improved window handling
- App checks to make sure that the encrypted or decrypted file has been created before deleting original (if user has selected that option).
Encryption Buddy 1.1.0 (11/12/2013)
- Now the user can drag and drop files that they want to encrypt or decrypt right onto the program icon. This launches the app - and the app automatically determines if the file is to be encrypted or decrypted.
- Fixed a bug where some dialog text would be cut off in the decrypt window.
Encryption Buddy 1.0.9 (08/29/2013)
- Fixed an issue where parenthesis in the file or folder name could cause an error message in Encryption Buddy to display an error message.
Encryption Buddy 1.0.8 (08/22/2013)
- Added the ability to encrypt folders as well as files. This was a major feature request of our customers!
- Fixed a bug that occurred if you tried to encrypt two files with the same name (but different file extension). Previously, only one of the files would get encrypted. Now, the additional files receive a '-1', '-2', '-3'... etc.
Encryption Buddy 1.0.7 (12/29/2012)
- Fixed Bug where the ampersand character in the path name would cause a problem
Encryption Buddy 1.0.6 (11/15/2012)
- The user can now choose to have Encryption Buddy automatically delete the original file(s) after the encryption process is complete. If you decide to use this option in the preferences, please write down your password and save it somewhere safe. The files will be gone forever (the files do not go to your trash - they are gone)
Encryption Buddy 1.0.5 (10/29/2012)
- Encryption Buddy now allows any characters in the password (previously, an error message would appear with certain character combinations.
- Encryption Buddy is now sandboxed on the Mac App Store
Encryption Buddy 1.0.4 (09/24/2012)
- Improved error messages attached to window.
- Encryption Buddy now is the default application for eb files.
- Added option for password clearing after encrypting files.
- New Code Signing for ease of installation on Mountain Lion and later
Encryption Buddy 1.0.3 (07/02/2012)
- PPC compatible (feature request)
Encryption Buddy 1.0.2 (04/21/2012)
- Minor Feature Enhancements
Encryption Buddy 1.0.1 (04/19/2012)
Encryption Buddy Main Page