I just became a Donor, but I still can't access the Features

A place for the community to help each other out with getting the most out of the Combine FIT, GPX or TCX files for Strava Upload Tool.
fulmar2
Site Admin

I just became a Donor, but I still can't access the Features

Post by fulmar2 »

Updated May 1, 2024

Thank you for becoming a GOTOES supporter! Once you donate, an account will be created on the GOTOES website that allows you to access additional features. Depending on your donor level, you will have access to various features.
Paypal Donors
Patreon Donors
Venmo Donors

If you donate with PAYPAL:
A $10 donation or more unlocks the features; $3 or more will remove the reminder to donate screen.

Once you have made a donation with PayPal, a GOTOES account will be automatically created for you with your PayPal email address. Please go to the GOTOES log in page. If you already have a GOTOES account, log in here. Otherwise, you will need to use the "Forgot Password" link here to create your first password.

This is what your dashboard should look like if you have donated. Please be sure that if you create a new account (or try to log into an automatically created account) that you use the EXACT SAME EMAIL ADDRESS as the one you supplied to PayPal, Patreon, or me via Venmo when you donated. Thank you for your contribution to GOTOES!
This is what your dashboard should look like if you have donated. Please be sure that if you create a new account (or try to log into an automatically created account) that you use the EXACT SAME EMAIL ADDRESS as the one you supplied to PayPal, Patreon, or me via Venmo when you donated. Thank you for your contribution to GOTOES!

If you donate with PATREON:
A monthly $3 subscription will unlock features AND remove the reminder to donate screen.

Once you have made a donation with Patreon, a GOTOES account will be automatically created for you with your Patreon email address. Please go to the GOTOES log in page. If you already have a GOTOES account, log in here. Otherwise, you will need to use the "Forgot Password" link here to create your first password.

**IMPORTANT - if you donated, please use the EXACT SAME EMAIL address that you used when you donated. This could be your PayPal email address, or the address that you gave to Patreon. If you used Applepay and a private email address with Patreon, your email will look something like this:
You will need to use that email to get your donor benefits. If you do not know your fake email, log into Patreon and look it up.

If you donate with VENMO:
A $10 donation or more unlocks the features; $3 or more will remove the reminder to donate screen.

If you donate with venmo, please put your email address in the donation comments. I will manually create an account for you. This is NOT INSTANT, so only use Venmo if you're willing to wait up to 24 hours for me to create your account.

After I create your account with the email address you sent me, I will write back and let you know. Please go to the GOTOES log in page. If you already have a GOTOES account, log in here. Otherwise, you will need to use the "Forgot Password" link here to create your first password.

Alternatively, please use the contact link to let me know that you just donated via Venmo and would like to receive an unlock code.

If you have any problems with the above, contact me here and I will try and help you!