MiJournal on Yosemite IssueIf MiJournal will not launch, or if it crashes on Yosemite, read here.
Apple has made some changes to the localizations features in Yosemite. As such, MiJournal will not launch on Yosemite in SOME countries. In order to fix this, we have released a helper script. Most countries are not affected. Here is how to fix the issue:
- Download the latest MiJournal. You need to have 1.3.3 or later installed.
- Quit MiJournal (MiJournal must not be open while running the helper script).
- Download the MiJournalFixer script.
- Unzip, and run the MiJournal Fixer script. Follow the onscreen instructions.
- When it is done, go ahead and launch MiJournal 1.3.3 or later
Page Last modified: October 21, 2014
Buy MiJournal ↓
Supported OSs:El Capitan (11.11)
Mountain Lion (10.8)
Snow Leopard (10.6)
Mac Yosemite App:The MiJournal software is available for immediate download after purchase. Once you have completed your transaction on PayPal's website, return to GOTOES.ORG to obtain the MiJournal software. A link is also sent by email. If you do not get the email, check your junk mail filter!
The MiJournal program is compatible with Mac OS X. Once you purchase, updates are FREE for life! Our free trials are full featured. The only limitations are the number of items you can process.