How to get rid of Donation Nag Screen

A place for the community to help each other out with getting the most out of the Combine FIT, GPX or TCX files for Strava Upload Tool.
fulmar2
Site Admin

How to get rid of Donation Nag Screen

Post by fulmar2 »

There are two ways you can get rid of the pop-up screen asking you to donate:

Method 1 (free):

You can check the "Help Others Repair Their Tracks; link to GOTOES Tools in your activity Description"

-This is a free option for people who cannot afford to donate. It helps other people learn that they can repair their tracks - because a lot of people do not know that this is even possible.

Here is how heavy users can prevent the tool from asking them to donate. **This option appears on the 2nd GOTOES page; the one where you enter your settings.
Here is how heavy users can prevent the tool from asking them to donate. **This option appears on the 2nd GOTOES page; the one where you enter your settings.

Method 2 (paid)::

Make a donation.

-This helps support my time for adding new features and pay for the server. I recently upgraded the server to one with higher performance due to all of the heavy usage. The idea is to make sure that no one gets errors when processing their files. Donations over $3 get rid of the screen that asks you to donate, and donations over $10 unlock additional features in the tool.

I hope these two options work for everyone!
nauman73

Re: How to get rid of Donation Nag Screen

Post by nauman73 »

Hi.. I do not see the "Help others.." check box. I have attached a screen shot of "Sending Files to Other Apps (Optional)" area where I do not see this check box.
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-02-10 113350.jpg
nauman73

Re: How to get rid of Donation Nag Screen

Post by nauman73 »

Hi .. Please ignore my previous comment. Just realized that I have to select the "Send to Strava" check box to see the "Help Others.." check box.