I just became a Donor, but I still can't access the Features

A place for the community to help each other out with getting the most out of the Combine FIT, GPX or TCX files for Strava Upload Tool.
fulmar2
Site Admin

I just became a Donor, but I still can't access the Features

Post by fulmar2 »

Once you donate, depending on your donor level, you will receive a link that unlocks access to additional features.
You MUST click the link in order to unlock those features.

I get a lot of emails saying, "I donated $1.00 why don't the features work?
If you missed the instructions, please submit the remainder of $10 and send me an email and I will manually send you an unlock code. Codes are only automatically generated when the system detects a single donation of $10 or more (or $3 or more with Patreon subscription).

If you donate with PayPal:
A $10 donation or more unlocks the features; $3 or more will remove the reminder to donate screen.
You will get a link in the email address you have with PayPal. Be sure you have the correct address on file with them! If you don't see the email, check your junk mail. If you still don't see it, please contact me here and I will send it to you. **If you donated via Paypal before December 18, 2020, please contact me here. In your message, let me know which PayPal email address you used to donate so I can send you a code. By the way, if you were an early donor, you are AWESOME.

Remember, the features are not unlocked until you click the link. Also, save the link in case you switch browsers or computers.

If you donate with Patreon:
A monthly $3 subscription will unlock features AND remove the reminder to donate screen.
The link is delivered to you in 3 ways (redundancy ensures that you get the link)!

1) The link is sent to you in your "Welcome Message" from Patreon.
2) The link is available in "Unlocked Posts" in your Patreon account (click on your Profile Image, then "Posts from my creators"). The post will have the link you need to click.
3) The link is also sent to you as a promotional code.

Remember, the features are not unlocked until you click the link. Also, save the link in case you switch browsers or computers.

Go to your Patreon account now to find the link.

If all 3 link delivery methods fail for some reason, please feel free to contact me here for help.

If you donate with Venmo:
A $10 donation or more unlocks the features; $3 or more will remove the reminder to donate screen.
Venmo doesn't have an automated link delivery system. If I happen to see your donation, I'll send you a link in the donation comments. Alternatively, please use the contact link to let me know that you just donated via Venmo and would like to receive an unlock code.